domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

Many Lives → 49 MP

                                                                 Owen Pallett: el genio de los bosques.

Quería ver el futuro, aunque solo me alcanzó para observar aquel retrato huérfano y olvidado.

Javier Mateos



READ: 

Hey Timothy
I wish for clairvoyance
I wanna see my wife and kids
And how I will live and how I will die
(Son you should!)

It's out of fright
It's self-absorption
I wanna learn from my mistakes
Before they can scare me away from the drugs
(Son you should!)

I picture a man who misses his father
He never learned to cook for himself
And spends all his time on his waistline
(Son you should invest!)

I picture a man who lives in the past
He keeps a book of photographs
Of his younger self, clairvoyant self
(Son you should invest!) 

PLAY:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario