miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2015

My Morning Jacket: Golden

 

My Morning Jacket: barbas antes de los 'barbas'.

   Y llegó el otoño con sus dorados. La lluvia era la de siempre, el cielo grisáceo. Pero la luz, la luz no te convencía.

Javier Mateos

READ:
Watchin' a stretch of road, miles of light explode
Driftin' off a thing I'd never done before

Watchin' a crowd roll in, out go the lights it begins
A feelin' in my bones I never felt before

People always told me that bars are dark and lonely
And talk is often cheap and filled with air

Sure sometimes they thrill me but nothin' could ever chill me
Like the way they make the time just disappear

Feelin' you are here again, hot on my skin again
Feelin good, a thing I'd never known before

What does it mean to feel? Millions of dreams come real
A feelin' in my soul I'd never felt before

And you always told me no matter how long it holds me
If it falls apart or makes us millonaires

You'll be right here forever, we'll go through this thing together
And on Heaven's golden shore we'll lay our heads

PLAY:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario